For any further specific information, feel free to contact me, or just have a look at the source.
Software used in local development
- Changes — Compare local and remote code changes.
- Coda — One-Window web development. Consisting of an integrated CSS editor, terminal client and reference library.
- Firebug — Advanced web inspector for Firefox.
- MAMP — Local Apache, PHP and MySQL on your Mac.
- Sequel Pro — MySQL database management for Mac OSX.
- Transmit — Brilliant FTP & SFTP client with Amazon S3 support.