Help me with interviews for a Research Paper

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
westont900

Help me with interviews for a Research Paper

Post by westont900 »

Hi guys! I am doing a senior project paper on the question "How has origami developed throughtout the years?" I was hoping to get some help from whoever is on this forum by the means of an "interview". The questions I am hoping multiple of you would answer are:
What is the history of Origami?
How did the different types of Origami unfold?
What do you think of all the different types of Origami? What are your favorite types of Origami?

Also whatever information you guys think would be useful to write a 8-10 page research paper! Thanks so much!

I need this information ASAP :D
gordigami

Re: Help me with interviews for a Research Paper

Post by gordigami »

You have neglected to mention how far along you have explored the British Origami site, the Origami USA site, nor even how much you have used the search box for this forum.
I'm going out on a limb here, but I trust that you've heard of " Google" ? :roll:
There is a vast amount of material available, but one needs to acquire and develop research skills.
Be cautious of the dubious merits for being " spoon-fed " .
Once you have the bulk of background information acquired, any " interview" will be much more relevant as well as understandable.
The members of this forum are notable for cheerfully helping others.
Of course, individual effort by the inquirer is a reasonable expectation.
May I wish success to all who cope with the mountains & valleys of Life,
with all its peaks & depths, as well as Origami .
westont900

Re: Help me with interviews for a Research Paper

Post by westont900 »

I have the information on the many different types of Origami that have developed over time, but for my essay I need to include some primary sources (interviews) that I was hope to get many single question interviews with people on this forum just as a quick resource for interviews.