Origami Project

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
Mr.Quizzical

Origami Project

Post by Mr.Quizzical »

Can anyone be of assistance?

For an end of year art project, my class has to bring in a 100 of a certain thing and make a craft out of it. Some people are using 100 playing cards to make a castle, 100 pennies to make a tower, etc. I am making 100 origami animals.

I have made 60 animals so far. But I have run out of tutorials. I don't want to make anything that takes longer than 30 minutes to make, or make anything that looks terrible.

Does anyone know of any origami tutorials? I prefer Youtube if possible.
malifold

Re: Origami Project

Post by malifold »

check out the site at fishgoth.com. Many great easy designs, but hand-drawn diagrams.
The 30-minute time depends on your level.
Mr.Quizzical

Post by Mr.Quizzical »

Thank you so much.
JWorigamist

Post by JWorigamist »

How about Lang's tree frog, there is a video of how to fold it on you tube. But it takes a bit of time to fold. How about you fold those animals you have already made in a different color? So that way they will be a different species for example a tree frog folded out of a green sheet of paper can be a tree frog but out of a blue sheet it is a poisonous one.
Ouch! Are you okay? Well...let's see.. advanced box-pleating techniques, Satoshi Kamiya, yeah I'm good. If you fall down nine times get up ten times.