JOAS 2014 Special Edition

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
TheNewOrigamist
Location: Surprise, Arizona, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

JOAS 2014 Special Edition

Post by TheNewOrigamist »

So, I was looking to get this issue because I really want to fold the kingfisher by Morisue Kei, but I stink at crease patterns. This has a digram. Does anyone know how to purchase it? If I purchase the 24th volume, will the special edition be included? Please help because I'm pretty sure the extras are going fast. Sorry if I sound panicked... :oops: Help is greatly appreciated.
HAVE SHOME SHPARKULZ!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
GrossMichael

Re: JOAS 2014 Special Edition

Post by GrossMichael »

The Tanteidan Special Edition is only distributed to full JOAS members. Subscribing to Tanteidan magazine isn't enough.
TheNewOrigamist
Location: Surprise, Arizona, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Post by TheNewOrigamist »

That's what I thought. Oh well. Thanks for your help!
HAVE SHOME SHPARKULZ!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Fluffy
Forum Sensei

Post by Fluffy »

No guarantee they have any left, but try emailing them asking to purchase one. There is no button on their site to order them; however, if they have extras, they will sell them. (I have used this method so it does work (at the time at least)) You email them asking to buy one and then you transfer the money they want for it into their paypal account. Best of luck.

Jake
My flickr page ~ http://www.flickr.com/photos/jakeorigami/
My gallery ~ http://snkhan.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11485
Feel free to leave comments or constructive critisicm. Thanks! :)