Origamists on Flickr

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
abnyc

Origamists on Flickr

Post by abnyc »

I decided to join Flickr, eventually to post photos, but at first just to follow others' galleries. Two questions:

- Which notable designers have accounts? I've found Shuki Kato, Quentin Trollip, Sipho Mabona, and Joseph Wu. Are there any others?

- Who are some active & talented amateurs that I should check out?
chesscuber98
Forum Sensei

Re: Origamists on Flickr

Post by chesscuber98 »

I strongly recommend following every Origamist out there. Since the posts aren't really "regular" so to say, they wont be clogging up your feed.
Just go to one of the people who you are following and go through their following list.
roodborst
Forum Sensei

Post by roodborst »

My advice: check the comments on some of the wel known guys. Then click on all the names that left a comment to see their gallery. You might also want to check out the gallery section on the forum, and the "folded lately" topic. Most pictures are from flickr so you get linked to the persons flickr page.
ginshun

Post by ginshun »

I would suggest checking out the galleries here and see who you like or just browsing Flicker. Almost everyone in the online origami community who actively posts pics posts them to Flickr. There is some pretty crazy stuff out there from a lot of people that are not published authors.