Looking for origami designer

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
arvivlx2

Looking for origami designer

Post by arvivlx2 »

Hey, nice to post in this forum, I've been reading here for some time.
I've been folding for years but never design anything, only used diagrams.
I've started a project for which I need some original designs of animals models , easy to intermediate in its complexity.
I'm very sensitive to Origami copyright, and I'll never used any model without permission, and I'll pay the designer who will want to cooperate with me.
I'll be happy to provide more info in private messages.
you are welcome to see my flickr
Baltorigamist

Re: Looking for origami designer

Post by Baltorigamist »

I consider myself a somewhat experienced designer, so I might be willing to work with you depending on conditions.
The only thing is that most of my models might be too complex for what you would need for this project.
After the fall, we rise.

My Flickr
arvivlx2

Post by arvivlx2 »

I'm looking for completly new model, not one that is on flicker already. You have models, like the fox, who might be good for my project. Anyway, I would happly explain to you what are the conditions in private.
roodborst
Forum Sensei

Post by roodborst »

Could you just explain what you are looking for then maybe more people would respond too your request. I designed alot of intermediate animals so I might be able to help you but I rarely check my pm's. Just say what you need and then we can see what we can provide.
arvivlx2

Post by arvivlx2 »

well i thought I was pretty straightforward.. I'm looking for a new design, need to be pretty simple, of four-legged animal, be it rhino, lion, dog, bear, etc..
It is important for the model to have large inner volume, with open-belly. Thats about it, I think.
Of course, I'll have the right to use that model and the diagram to fold it, when time come.