Christmas Origamibook

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
thedeadsmellbad
Forum Sensei

Post by thedeadsmellbad »

One more suggestion that has come to mind.
An index of the models being submitted (updated as it goes) might spark interest for more people.
Daydreamer wrote:Since that person died with no family, there's no way we can know about it.
untrue.
Daydreamer wrote:Maybe next time you should just take part in the project instead of thinking up (far-fetched) reasons afterwards that might entitle you to get the book.
The example I offered is not as far-fetched as you seem to think.
My intention was not to get a free copy of the book but to join in an open-minded discussion about this thread, apparently a mistake so i will stop here.
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Hey Morgan! You're back :D
As I said, I'm probably going to spend some time over the weekend folding some of these models.
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

thedeadsmellbad:

For the case that you should participate next year, just send a note with the diagrams that you want your work published afterwards for the unfortunate case that you die within this month. I promise you that they will be made public If you do so.
halogen64

Post by halogen64 »

Is this project still open for submissions... I would gladly invent a model to be a part of this project (I wouldn't mind the other diagrams either). I know the closing date was the 15th so if I have to submit for next years, I will do that instead.
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

There will be a Christmas origamibook 2007, but Christmas origamibook 2006 has already been sent out. Seems you'll have to wait a year...
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs