Designs by NeverCeaseToCrease :D

A forum to exhibit your Origami work.

Designs by NeverCeaseToCrease :D

Postby NeverCeaseToCrease » May 16th, 2017, 5:51 am

Hello! I'm glad you clicked on this link!

I don't know how to start this gallery but these are my designs, as the title says.

Although as of now I have somewhere from 10-15 designs that are good enough to post here, it will take me a while to post every one. After all, I am an origamist, not a photographer, right?

Also, I have crease patterns for ALL my designs! However, I'm not going post a picture for each one because chances are most people aren't going to use them if I do. But if you want a crease pattern for one of my models, leave a comment and I'll be happy to post one. Almost all of them are box pleated, by the way.

Without further ado, I'll start with my baseball hat! This was my entry for the April 2017 design challenge. I don't think I spent more than two hours total on this, and because there's no shaping needed, I used printer paper.

Next, I have a squid, eating a person. This model was made in one August afternoon, for a 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea project for school that I went tryhard on. It's made from 10 inch kami.

And, another squid, with more to come! This was the first squid, created after doing a squid dissection in my science class. It is made from ONE 53cm square of kami. If somebody asked me which design I was most proud of, I would definitely name this model, which in my opinion is even better than my third squid...

Here is the only model that isn't box pleated. Instead, It's made from a frog base and it's simple structure is probably the reason why it's my first design. I might put these in models in chronological order eventually, I guess.

This goblet, like a lot of other models, was made for a school project that went too far. This was a Dia De los Muertos altar for my Spanish class, where our teacher told us to pick a fictional character who'd died to make an altar for. My group chose Dumbledore from Harry Potter because the actor died while filming, and unable to think of something unique that he would drink, I created a generic goblet and filled it with crumpled blue post its. I also included Robert J Lang's tree frog from brown paper as a chocolate frog, then folded a bunch of flowers and taped them to the edges of the shoebox. And that, friends, is how you distinguish a tryhard.
(If you search google for this image it will say "guangzhou"...??)

Again, if you want to see the crease pattern for any of these models, leave a comment and I'll post it.
That's it... for now... There will be more coming, I promise!
NeverCeaseToCrease

Return to Origami Galleries