Gadi Vishne - Flexicube

A forum to exhibit your Origami work.
Brimstone
Buddha

Post by Brimstone »

Edit: I was having trouble with the parts that look trickier. They are indeed trickier and Nathan's explanation don't help much.

Flexicube is almost ready. I am trying to close it now and hopefully tomorrow with good light I'll have pictures.
Brimstone
Buddha

Post by Brimstone »

Finally here's my finished one. Thanks a lot Gadi for this model.
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LbUPpL6Z9dc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed>
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

I made it! Yay! :D

Once again, ingenius design, Gadi! :D
My Flickr

Hi! It's been a long while since I've been active on here. I deleted my Dropbox years ago, so some things, like my Dragonfly Varileg guide, are lost to time. I may still have other things, though! Email me if you have any questions.
Brimstone
Buddha

Post by Brimstone »

I have to confess that the first time I folded this model I used a piece of sticky tape to keep it together. I folded it again yesterday and to closing it I would like to avoid the tape.

So could someone please explain to me when Gadi says that the two X's should be put together, does this mean before folding, after folding, ???

So far the closest I've gotten is puting together the left hand side X with the reverse side of the right hand side X but still it does nto close properly.