That is an exelent site with exelent kusadamas. great models, great colours
are all of those invented? If they are then you guyz are great. :D
Good paper+good hands=Origami=>the best art ever
borius

Post by borius »

devi67

as i understand you find instructions?)

fanel18

Thnx. Yes, all works are invented by Ekaterina Lukasheva, and I am developed this site=)
Enjoy Kusudamas,
Enjoy http://www.kusudama.me
borius

Post by borius »

There are new feature on the http://www.kusudama.me , video's and comments=)

Also there are new collection and diagrams=)
Enjoy Kusudamas,
Enjoy http://www.kusudama.me
Didier69

Re: My modular origami gallery.

Post by Didier69 »

Hello, I'm trying to build an andromeda kusudama but I don't understand how to link two modules. Do you have photos or video which can help me ?

Regards.
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

There are literally NO free pdf download links so you have to work it out yourself or get the book through Amazon....
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Dear Bridget, I have to admit you confuse me with everything you write. Lets take this last post of yours as example:
First, there are lots of free diagrams out there. With a short internet search you can find download links for more models than you can fold in a lifetime.
Second, the last post in this topic was from 2011. Do you really think the person who wrote it will still need your help, a good five years later? Apart from your answer being no help at all.
Third, apart from the freely available diagrams for the Andromeda Kusudama, there is already a video online that could help with linking the modules together.

So please tell me, what is your point? Why are you always writing nonsensical stuff?
Btw. If you are wondering where your last post vanished to, I deleted it because people complained about it.
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

Since I appreciate you chatting to me I'm getting clever at searching for free stuff,but the foreign url tends to eat my data......I'm glad you've got response it shows the site us active..even if they are all miserable...I'll add you to my contacts
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

It's a great website don't misunderstand me.....two things you should be alerted to...the dataccharges are extortionate to eu websites and Russian ones.....often the websites are down at night or don't properly link you to the diagrams..and we have more success on pinterest who has old links for older modules