A forum to exhibit your Origami work.
fanel18

my modulars

Post by fanel18 »

only 2 modulars for the moment
they are based from the modular swan
Starcrfat - Lurker

Scorpion

They are both made by me. Have a duck too but don't have any photo for the moment.
Good paper+good hands=Origami=>the best art ever
Adam

Post by Adam »

These are by far the best Golden Venture models I've seen! It's a shame the Lurker can't stand on his own feet, but needs support - nevertheless, both models are great!
fanel18

Re: my modulars

Post by fanel18 »

Been a while since I haven't posted anything here. Well, here I my latest creations:

1. A squid, or something like that. This one kind of failed.

2. From the remains of the squid (and an additional 30% more pieces), I made a Cobra. Lady Laziness took over me right when I finished the body, so didn't made the kneck. I think I put about 1000 pieces in this one, or maybe more.

3. Then after some time thinking, I decided to make a tarantula, and this is what came out.

4. And from the tarantula (since after an expo at my school, some idiots made it in such a way, that I couldn't remake it. The only thing that remained were it's legs), I made a pretty vase. Had to use some parts from the Cobra too (well, since both were severely damaged). It's not that awesome, but still, I kind of like it.

Well, hope you liked them.
Trouble
Forum Sensei

Post by Trouble »

those are all amazing
fanel18

Post by fanel18 »

Thx.
Sorry for some unclear photos, my camera's lenses were quite dirty. As you can see, I managed to clean them since the 4th photo, which I made it 2 days ago, is a lot clearer than the others.