Easysid

A forum to exhibit your Origami work.
easysid

Easysid

Post by easysid »

Hi, This is my flickr page where I have my origami gallery.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/easysid

Please take a look if you get time and tell me what you think.
These are the models that have been folded by me, and designed by various artists. Until 6-7 months ago, the most complex model I could fold was the traditional frog :oops: But then I discovered resources on the internet and began folding more complex ones. :) Thanx to people like Adams Sara, Tadashimori who put up tutorial videos on the net.

I live in a small town so it isn't possible to get special origami paper here. I fold with whatever I think suits the purpose. Suggestions are welcome.
Metangas

Re: Easysid's origami gallery

Post by Metangas »

That's a decent flickr! It seems from "Splash" that you're able to fold neatly, but either the photo quality or your paper makes it not look like it. Where in the world is your small town? Because I would suggest getting some higher quality paper online, if that is a possibility.

About the complexity of models: You shouldn't be ashamed of "only" being capable of folding the traditional frog! It's always better progressing at one's own speed, rather than rushing into too complex models. It wan't turn out good, and you might even get discouraged from further folding. You seem capable enough though. :D
Poor student passing by!
easysid

Re: Easysid's origami gallery

Post by easysid »

^ Thanx ! :)

By small town I meant that there aren't any stores that keep paper for origami like foil paper or kami. I did order some paper online, through origami-shop.com, which I received today itself. I'll fold with it when I get more adept at folding. Thanx for the comments.