God of thunder

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
Jiratso

God of thunder

Post by Jiratso »

Hi, I'm slightly stuck on how to fold the head of Hojyo Takashi's god of thunder - if anyone has some photo diagrams or something that can assist me I would be extremely grateful - thanks!
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who know binary code, and those who do not.
Swapnil Das
Buddha

Re: God of thunder

Post by Swapnil Das »

I wonder if people can't see the search machine. Just search in the search machine what you want and if you can't find it, then make a topic. There is a topic for this and I'd suggest you use the search machine to find it. ;-)
We're all stories in the end.

My flickr Please visit and comment as much as you can!
Jiratso

Post by Jiratso »

I have already done that. And since that topic was old i thought I would start a new one. The current topic dust go Into as much detail, and so hence I've started a new one.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who know binary code, and those who do not.
tschobigami

Post by tschobigami »

http://oriart.ru/forum/11-88-2 from russian forum...
bethnor
Buddha

Post by bethnor »

Jiratso wrote:I have already done that. And since that topic was old i thought I would start a new one. The current topic dust go Into as much detail, and so hence I've started a new one.
then you're missing the point entirely. by creating a new one, you make the dated search function more useless. it is extremely solipsistic to insist forum rules and decorum should not have to apply to you.