White Shark Nguyen Ngoc Vu help

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
Rabbitman

White Shark Nguyen Ngoc Vu help

Post by Rabbitman »

I am having trouble with steps 69 to 73 of this model. I can't seem to get the bottom bits of the model to all sit in a strait line as is shown in the picture. I can finish step 70 but when I try to do step 71 I don't seem to get the same as the diagram. If anyone has any tips or help from when they folded it I would really appreciate it!!

The diagrams are in the VOG 2 book

Thanks!
Rabbitman

Re: White Shark Nguyen Ngoc Vu help

Post by Rabbitman »

So I managed to get step 71 done but I am still really unclear as to how to do the closed sink in step 72. Any help would be amazing!

Thanks!
Folderfugate

Post by Folderfugate »

Actually I'm having some trouble with these steps too. Specifically step 70 in VOG2, The diagram seems unclear. Photos would truly help here. I attempt the step, but because the finished step seems to behind another layer of paper, I am unsure where to go from here. Thanks you guys!
LebronTN

Post by LebronTN »

This is a really late reply but I'm folding it now and thought I might as well help. I'm sure others will get stuck too

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Jxp ... lRDZjZlZEE
origamiinawe

Post by origamiinawe »

Folderfugate wrote:Actually I'm having some trouble with these steps too. Specifically step 70 in VOG2, The diagram seems unclear. Photos would truly help here. I attempt the step, but because the finished step seems to behind another layer of paper, I am unsure where to go from here. Thanks you guys!
I am having trouble with step 72 of this White Shark. There does not seem to be a 'flap' that can be sunk. I wish I knew how to show a picture of my model at this step.

Can anyone help me?
origamiinawe

Post by origamiinawe »

Rabbitman wrote:So I managed to get step 71 done but I am still really unclear as to how to do the closed sink in step 72. Any help would be amazing!

Thanks!
Were you able to solve the "closed sink" in step 72? I am really confused since there doesn't seem to be a 'flap' that can be sunk. Any help would be appreciated.
origamiinawe

Post by origamiinawe »

Forget about help on step 72. Steps 79 and 80 are ridiculous. I give up. LOL
Hélios

Post by Hélios »

Hehe steps 69-108, that's what you have to tackle for the tiny teeth of this amazing model.
I hope you're not surprised they'd be so technically difficult ;-)