Hojyo Takashi - Aquarius (CP)

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
Terranova

Post by Terranova »

The crease pattern is available in Origami Tanteidan issue 90. You can find information on back-ordering Tanteidan issues here.
Don't make me get metaphorical with you.
Jank

Post by Jank »

Is the Aquarius cp By hojyo takashi anywhere on the internet :?:
Diopside

Post by Diopside »

I successfully collapsed the water part, but i'm having troubles at the circled part (i don't know am i allowed to post this segment):
Diopside

Post by Diopside »

I figured it myself, the problem was, i made the main vertical fold mountain fold, but as a valley fold i can make further the cp
GUICHUZ

Post by GUICHUZ »

do you know how could i find those magazines?
HankSimon
Buddha

Post by HankSimon »

See Terranova's post at the top of the page to find out how to buy those magazines.

- Hank Simon
Draco

Post by Draco »

is it just me or does box pleating make anything look cool and complicated
though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light, for i have loved the stars to fondly to be fearful of the night
shortloldude

Post by shortloldude »

Is the CP for the aquarius backwards (as in the cp is shown on the white side of the paper and not the colored side)? I want to try it, and started precreasing, when I remembered that Hojyo Takashi's violinist in tanteidan 79 is backwards.
epicrouge

Re: Hojyo Takashi - Aquarius (CP)

Post by epicrouge »

Hello guys,

I am sorry to bump this old thread back to life, but when looking for references about Hojyo Takashi's Aquarius, I stumbled across this forum and found that all the links of the pictures have stopped working. I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to repost the photos (User Anermak's would be especially helpful) back on this thread or even email them to me. Thank you!

Also, since more than 5 years have passed since the last post, I wonder if anyone else has folded Aquarius. I would love to see it!