Cod diagrams or cp

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
Metangas

Cod diagrams or cp

Post by Metangas »

As I am folding a team of Master and Ph.D students' spirit animals as both an ongoing joke and a serious artistic endeavour, I have tried and failed at finding a decent, let alone any, models of a cod to fold. I've tried the database, google and flickr, but not much is showing up. I'm not too hopeful, but if by any chance anyone knows a good cod model and where to find the diagrams or cp for it, I'll be very grateful and happy.

As a comparison, the first model I did for one of them was Quentin Trollip's Raven and I intend for the third to be Satoshi Kamiya's Smilodon.
Poor student passing by!
roodborst
Forum Sensei

Re: Cod diagrams or cp

Post by roodborst »

Maybr try another fish. Giant grouper comes to mind. Best fish model I can think off.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
Augustus Agamemnon

Post by Augustus Agamemnon »

One cool design of a fish would be the sailfish by Nguyen Ngoc Vu (diagrams are in VOG 2)... I think it's better than a cod. If you don't like the sailfish, I'd recommend you to fold another type of fish than a cod, since there are quite a lot of designs of fish out there...
Metangas

Post by Metangas »

I was considering the giant grouper as an alternative, given how good a design it is and also somewhat resembling a cod. I might just default to that one. This was my last try at finding a cod, so finding another fish must be what I do.
Poor student passing by!