Links for modular origami diagrams

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
vinheim3

Links for modular origami diagrams

Post by vinheim3 »

Hi everyone, i'm kinda new in the origami world, but i'm finding it very interesting. I was first interested from remembering years ago about an origami book my aunt had that showed how to fold an origami seal on a rock from 1 paper where the colored side is the seal and the white side is the rock. I found it so cool, but only tried doing stuff now. After doing the magic rose cube with color(i dont have much colored paper), i found modular origami really cool, but i'm more attracted to modular animals like swans and dragons than stuff like intersecting planes. So I was wondering, is there any free diagrams for modular creatures out there? After searching a lot, most are from books that I can't get due to shipping reasons, or from unclear diagrams. So, can I get links plz?

Also, what's CP?
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

I think this page has some modulars. Even a steam locomotive! :wink:
You would have to translate it from Russian though.
CP stands for Crease Pattern. There is a sticky about it right here.
My Flickr

Hi! It's been a long while since I've been active on here. I deleted my Dropbox years ago, so some things, like my Dragonfly Varileg guide, are lost to time. I may still have other things, though! Email me if you have any questions.
vinheim3

Post by vinheim3 »

Yeah, checked out the link. Awesome locomotive. What's the difference between the shapes: the triangle and the closed W shape?
/\ /\/\
-- ----