Oral-B Tooth

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
insaneorigami
Forum Sensei

Oral-B tooth

Post by insaneorigami »

ummmmmm, no, this was a real commercial.....
OrigamiGianluca

Post by OrigamiGianluca »

Are we sure that this tooth wouldn't be a fake just like the blade runner unicorn? :roll:
www.origamigianluca.com --> Fold with me...

Looking for some diagramming tips? Click HERE!
insaneorigami
Forum Sensei

Oral-B tooth

Post by insaneorigami »

OrigamiGianluca wrote:Are we sure that this tooth wouldn't be a fake just like the blade runner unicorn? :roll:
I think that ya'll are teasing us... and that the commercial is no more real than a unicorn.

Yes, I already answered your question, and I have seen this commercial with my own two eyes. Accusing someone of lying is a very serious accusation, and accusing a large amount of people is even more serious... ...this commercial DOES exist, and simply because you didn't see it doesn't mean that it is fake...
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

You don't understand sarcasm, do you?
It was a joke, he didn't really mean you would be lying.
insaneorigami
Forum Sensei

tooth

Post by insaneorigami »

Ah, I misread the post... ...sorry OrigamiGianluca, for saying that... I interpreted your post wrong, didn't pick up the sarcasm... my apologies for making myself look like a complete and total idiot :(
origamimasterjared
Buddha

Post by origamimasterjared »

Yeah, the Blade Runner unicorn, while crappy, was real.
mrsriggins

Post by mrsriggins »

I will try to record a copy on my cell phone I just have to remember which show I recorded on my DVR that the commercial played on... hmmm....
"There are times when hope itself is an act of heroism. So here's to hope, and everyday heroes. " -Jacqueline Carey
I totally just discovered I have a macro function on my camera- I'm lovin it!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23352404@N06/sets/
HankSimon
Buddha

Post by HankSimon »

I'm glad that OrigamiGianLuca got caught instead of me... I prefer to call it teasing about the absurd, rather than mean sarcasm.

Besides, now I'm beginning to think it is some type of acci-Dental conspiracy, and I hope to grow it into something we can really sink some paranoid teeth into.

I personally am beginning to think it will be easier to find a unicorn's alicorn, than a glimpse at a paper Oral-B Bicuspid :-)

- Hank Simon

"You don't want to believe everything he tells you..." Harry put in: "He likes a laugh." Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J.K Rowling
OrigamiGianluca

insaneorigami wrote:
OrigamiGianluca wrote:Are we sure that this tooth wouldn't be a fake just like the blade runner unicorn? :roll:
I think that ya'll are teasing us... and that the commercial is no more real than a unicorn.

Yes, I already answered your question, and I have seen this commercial with my own two eyes. Accusing someone of lying is a very serious accusation, and accusing a large amount of people is even more serious... ...this commercial DOES exist, and simply because you didn't see it doesn't mean that it is fake...
I have been NEITHER sarcastic, NOR I was supposing ANYONE to be a liar.
I have NO REASONS to think that this commercial doesn't exhist.

I was instead supposing that all our words could have been spent on something that looks like origami but it isn't.
That's all.

Please read carefully before posting unpleasant reply like your one.

origamimasterjared wrote:Yeah, the Blade Runner unicorn, while crappy, was real.
The blade runner unicorn is a fake, because they make you belive it is made from a single sheet, while it's made by two glued together. :wink:

insaneorigami
Forum Sensei

Post by insaneorigami »

Okay, dude, I already apologized for misreading your post... ...I didn't quite get what you were trying to say... can we just drop this? This used to be such a cool topic, and I would like it to stay that way.
OrigamiGianluca

I think now, we can leave your misunderstanding on our back and go on with the original topic.

hobbestheprince

Post by hobbestheprince »

I still can't seem to find the commercial anywhere. And it hasn't played on any of the channels I watch in Canada ... perhaps it's just a commercial that plays in certain areas or something, I don't know. This topic has definitely grabbed my interest though, I'd like to see this tooth. Even if it's just a picture it would be cool to see what all the hype is about.
Jonnycakes
Buddha

Post by Jonnycakes »

I have only seen the commercial a few times. There was another one, too, that gave a better view of the tooth but not the unfolding sequence. A little disappointing, especially since I saw that the top of the tooth was flat as mentioned in this topic :(
xaoslord

Post by xaoslord »

I tried contacting Proctor & Gamble about the commercial but they didn't have any info:
Hi Raymond, Thanks for contacting us. As much as I'd love to help, I don't have any information about the Origami tooth appearing in our ads. Our advertising is done by outside agencies who put this together. Thanks again for taking the time to write. P&G Team
It is an interesting looking model but I don't think the unfolding sequence they show in the commercial is an accurate representation. It looks like they are unfolding a square that has been blintzed multiple times.
-Ray My Flickr Album
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers." -Elric
Ragnar

Post by Ragnar »

Has anybody found any diagrams for this yet? Has anybody successfully folded it?