Looking for: Fly

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
stevieboy1

Looking for: Fly

Post by stevieboy1 »

Im looking for a fly of any sort really but want a decent realisticly looking one if anyone knows were i can find the diagram?

Kind regards
Steve
ahudson
Forum Sensei

Post by ahudson »

http://db.origami.com/

Try searching a little.
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

Two links:

Here.

And, related to the previous one, here.
My Flickr

Hi! It's been a long while since I've been active on here. I deleted my Dropbox years ago, so some things, like my Dragonfly Varileg guide, are lost to time. I may still have other things, though! Email me if you have any questions.
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

And another two: Here and here.
My Flickr

Hi! It's been a long while since I've been active on here. I deleted my Dropbox years ago, so some things, like my Dragonfly Varileg guide, are lost to time. I may still have other things, though! Email me if you have any questions.
stevieboy1

Post by stevieboy1 »

cool thanks. :wink:

I really like the look of the one from origami zoo so i think im gona have to save some money up and get that book too. :D

I just love all the insects out there and so many of them look so realistic. I will have to take some pics of the ones ive done so far and post some pics when i can, But there far from perfect like many others but i like them. :D
Just wish i could do the longhorn beetle from insects 2 i just cant get past step 20. :oops: oh well mabe one day i'll do it lol.

Kind regards
Steve.
marckrsh

Post by marckrsh »

stevieboy1

Post by stevieboy1 »

Ive just brought a copy of Origami zoo. So when that arives in the post im gona give making the fly from there a try and see how it go. :D

Kind regards
Steve :D
InsomniacFolder

Post by InsomniacFolder »

Good Luck! I found the diagramming for the fly in Origami Zoo very frustrating (And for the Crab & Golden Eagle for that matter but, eventually, worth the effort.)
"Had we but world enough and time..."
stevieboy1

Post by stevieboy1 »

Fingers crossed I can work it out. Im waiting for the book to arive so I can crack on with it. ive just finished folding the buterfly from origami insects and there kin and id like to try the buterfly from orgami zoo too. :wink:

If I cant work it out im sure some one around here will be able to help. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Kind regards
Steve :D