Kabuntan.

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
Kabuntan

Kabuntan.

Post by Kabuntan »

Hi everybody,

So, after reading this forum for a few years (but at a low frequency) I finally decided to register. I am not folding very often lately, so maybe being officially registered will help me becoming addict again! ;)

Now, I don't own a camera nor have I any models at hands (I always give away what I fold).

I never created any model; I mainly enjoy folding animals; ; I can crumple Vincent Floderer's basic mushroom and a bit more.
I am not really into modulars (even though there are a few models I like to fold, such as Valerie Vann's magic cube rose - not many parts and fun) nor tesselations (probably because of the grid precreasing part, which also apply for large grid box-pleated models).
And I like to use relatively small papers (it fits in the pocket, so it is useful when in train/bus/...).

Wet folding and CP decyphering are probably my main weak points. I know how to use water on almost-finished models to shape them a bit and/or make them stand and I recognise up to a crane or a frog CP, but not much more. :)

Best regards,

Kabuntan.
Benlewisorigami

Re: Kabuntan.

Post by Benlewisorigami »

Welcome to the forum! We look forward to having you here.
I would rather fail trying than fail without trying....

My flickr :D http://www.flickr.com/photos/89213771@N06/
Mir Numaan
Buddha

Post by Mir Numaan »

welcome to the forum dude! And I am very happy that we are having some more active members. Have fun!
Swapnil Das
Buddha

Post by Swapnil Das »

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy here!
We're all stories in the end.

My flickr Please visit and comment as much as you can!
Kabuntan

Post by Kabuntan »

Thank you for the welcomes, I'm sure I'll have fun.