Hi I'm new here, greetings from New Jersey,USA! :D

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
EM origami

Hi I'm new here, greetings from New Jersey,USA! :D

Post by EM origami »

Hi everyone in the forum! I'm quite new here (13 yrs old (also i'm a guy)) and I'm still getting used to the controls and such. Anyway, Even though I'm new to the forum I'm certainly not new to origami! My level is supercomplex and I've folded thousands of things! Though aside form all of that, I like designing origami and I am pretty good at playing trombone and I even take private lessons on it and I have made a few solos. I also am pretty good at every type of arts and craft. Though, I mainly like studying mathematics and geometry. I also like Pepakura papercraft, kirigami and occasionally drawing. I also like food and fps and rpg video games. Again Hello! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
- EM origami
Origami_Sunshine

Re: Hi I'm new here, greetings from New Jersey,USA! :D

Post by Origami_Sunshine »

Welcome to the forum!
The trombone is a cool instrument, I know a guy in university who still plays his! I'm a clarinet/sax person myself.
Do you have any pictures of your other papercrafts?
My Flickr -- Please come take a look!
- Teddies are awesome. -
Can Cebeci

Re: Hi I'm new here, greetings from New Jersey,USA! :D

Post by Can Cebeci »

Hi I am a young guy too! (15 y o) I have always wanted to be good at drawing but i suck :P I would be happy if you suggested me some tutorials on that. And it is nice to know there are good origamists who are as young as me. Can you suggest me any cool but not hard to make cp models. You can check my information anytime :)