Tjips on Flickr!

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
Tjips

Tjips on Flickr!

Post by Tjips »

Hi everyone, I finally acquired a digital camera! It is a beautiful and elegant Sony Cyber-shot. Of course I'm not gonna waste any time, so I opened up a flickr.com account. Here it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82113409@N00/(pm me if it doesn't take you straight to my photos)

Enjoy my creations and please feel free to comment on them as much as you like. Check every now and then for updates. tx
There is a time for everything, that time has been pre-ordained be almighty God. Trust Him, and no harm shall come to you. He will keep you safely inside his loving hands.

My Photos
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Very nice clean folded models :D
Where did you get the idea to make the magic rings (Umulius Rectangulum) with rounded edges? It´s the first time I´ve seen it that like. Are there any diagrams around for it and would it maybe be possible to get a better picture showing only this model?
Tjips

Post by Tjips »

Well It basically just popped into my head: "This would look great with round edges!" After that about three days of calculation and wrestling with the problem ensued, and finally, voila!

The picture was there, I just forgot to make it public ](*,) . And about the diagrams, I'll try and get to them some time.

P.S., tx for the complement :)
There is a time for everything, that time has been pre-ordained be almighty God. Trust Him, and no harm shall come to you. He will keep you safely inside his loving hands.

My Photos
origami93

Post by origami93 »

you have beautiful models.
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

:D The "Mom's display" looks especially nice!
Tjips wrote:It is a beautiful and elegant Sony Cyber-shot
Ooo! Take a picture of it! :lol: In a mirror, I mean.
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs