Greetings from México

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
pacorigami

Greetings from México

Post by pacorigami »

Hi everybody, I'm Paco and I really enjoy origami, i'ts been a few months since I found this excelent page, and I must say that it has pretty useful on my practice of the folding art.

My favorite items on origami are the animals and the fantastic creatures, unfortunatly I haven't had the oportunity to get Origami Books, but thanks to the diagrams on the internet I already folded a lot of interesting and beautiful models, so I like to say thank you to all the kindly people that has shared their works.

Also, I'm starting my tryouts with CPs, and thanks to the people in this forum, I recently folded Komatsu's Horned Owl and Robert Lang's Rose, I'm pretty pleased with the results. \:D/

As soon as posible I'm going to try to put some pictures of the models that I've folded, so you can make some critics of my work.

I beg your pardon for the bad English, but it isn't my natural tongue and I'm still learning it.

Well, so long and have nice foldings
Greetings from México from the origamist cat
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Welcome to the forum! Image
You speak english very well! Don't worry, this is an international forum, so as long as you get the point across...
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs