Joseph White's new site

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
Joe the white

Joseph White's new site

Post by Joe the white »

Hi all, I'm back :wink: , been busy with college and other things this past year. I've been using the community on DeviantArt to post my new works, and there is also a blog. Glad to be back :D .
http://mistro.deviantart.com
TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

wow, it's good to see you again... we missed you.
sit down, make yourself at home, and rest from your journey :)

Christian
Joe the white

Post by Joe the white »

Back once again, haha. I was given a gift on my favorite MMORPG around World Origami Day, I'll have to post screen shots later.

I've noticed the origami world seems to have slowed down this past year or two and we've lost some good people. Hopefully I'll get some more inspiration and get to folding more again.

Just wanting to let anyone who cares to know, figured this would be as good a place as any to post it =p.

Edit: Here are some screen shots:

This is a picture of the first gift I recieved, an origami crane called Magic of Mistro, I recieved a stack of 999 and one other. After I made my wish I gave some out to my friends in the spirit of the day.

The second gift was my surname, Crane, seems fitting, eh? I had earned the title Origami Master last year when I designed some origami of some of their beloved monsters.

If there is still a list of origami sightings, this could probably be added to it.
Last edited by Joe the white on February 25th, 2007, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
origamifan

Post by origamifan »

Wow it has been a long time,Joe! Your site is great! I remembered you saying that there's no one with the name Joseph W * except you and Mr.Joseph White who active in origami field,right ? :D
One of my Korean friend who does origami named Joseph Wong. :D
Joe the white

Post by Joe the white »

Thanks :). I said there are alot of Joseph W's in origami. There is Wu, I think two Wongs, Wezorek, and a few others besides myself I can't remember off the top of my head. I tend to get confused with Mr. Wu often, which lead to discovering all the Joseph W's and why my name on here is Joe the White, also a pun related to the Lord of the Rings series :wink: .
Daydreamer

Post by Daydreamer »

But.... where did your Avatar suitable to your name and the Lord of the Rings pun disappear to? :roll:
So long and keep folding ^_^
Gerwin