hello origami lovers!

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
1000cranes

hello origami lovers!

Post by 1000cranes »

I am quite young and am looking forward to using this forum. I am half japanese and I only fold cranes. so far I have folded over 400 cranes in the past year. this year I have fold 300 cranes. I hope to make a thousand cranes this year!! I am quite good at music (playing flute (Gr8), piano (Gr5) guitar (Gr4) recorder (Gr3). I also like national anthems so far I can sing the english,cornish,isle of man,orkeny,jersey, alderney, indian ocean, jamaican and trinidad all in english. And nepalese,yemen, guernsey and japanese anthems in the native tongue of the countries. I speak eyak,french,Xaat kil, guernsey french, BSL and englsh fluently. I can also fold the samarai hat and the inflatable bunny. I have made this week 3 cranes with wingspan of 5mm, 140 cranes with a wingspan of 2cm, 4 cranes with wingspan of 3.4cm, 70 cranes with wingspan of 8.5 cm. the rest I have not measured. every 55 small cranes I do I make them into a chain.

I will teach my grand mother to fold cranes so she can fold 1000 cranes too so she can get better from dementia.
LeafPiece

Re: hello origami lovers!

Post by LeafPiece »

Welcome! Best of luck on your projects.