A slightly late (but not too late) introduction

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
narcolepticsloth

A slightly late (but not too late) introduction

Post by narcolepticsloth »

I first started folding simple origami in 2nd grade where i fold a large amount of cranes. I then abruptly stopped till 7th grade where I started taking Japanese, and found the perfect place to fold: school. Id say I've been folding seriously for the last 2 years. The most complicated models I've folded are Satoshi Kamiya's phoenix and ancient dragon. For crease patterns, i have folded Eric Joisel's gnome and self made man a multitude of times. I speak french, english and am learning japanese. I am trying to gain a better grasp of crease patterns, and I've started designing some models: A palm tree on an island, a simple dragon, a knight with sword and shield, a flower tessellation, an a zombie coming our of his grave, and most recently a wolf (a large amount of which have been designed in history class). I try to fold a few models a week and i'm trying to learn how to wetfold.I hope to actively participate on this forum and learn and help(if I can). I will post pictures of my models as soon as I can find out how to properly post images on this forum

-Narcolepticsloth
phillipcurl

Re: A slightly late (but not too late) introduction

Post by phillipcurl »

You can post them on Flickr and link to them using this:

Code: Select all

[url="your flickr page url here"][img]the link to your image here[/img][/url]
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip