Go Guspath's werewolf

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
Sunburst

Go Guspath's werewolf

Post by Sunburst »

With the recent discovery of Go Guspath's amazing werewolf model's CP, I am currently trying to fold it. My problem is that despite looking and looking at the CP, I can't manage to find any references, mostly for the toes and fingers graft. I'd be glad if anyone could give me any references or tips or whatever.

By the way, I'm talking about his second version, not his first. Here's the link
halogen64

Post by halogen64 »

It looks like to me that the paper is divided into a 30 x 30 grid and the inner square is 22 x 22 on that grid. The toes seem to be located on the 14th division. The axes should provide the rest of the references you need. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up seeing this model (or version 1) in the 13th Tanteidan Convention Book.
Sunburst

Post by Sunburst »

Thanks, I thought it was a 32 by 32 grid at first. I managed to collapse the base, but I have trouble with the mane and forming the tail. Anyone can help with those?
halogen64

Post by halogen64 »

I don't know about the main but the tail looks like it's using a few reverse folds (and sliding of the paper) on the bottom left. You should probably start by trying to create a single tail then reverse fold the top and slide the bottom two downward. If you manage to finish this, I would be delighted to see.
Sunburst

Post by Sunburst »

Thanks for your help halogen. I have finished my werewolf, but I still can't manage to make the tail. I'd appreciate it if you or someone else could a bit more specific or simply post pics for that part. I'll post the picture here when I will have completely finished it.
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Looking at the CP, I would say that halogen's right about the tails... However, it is not all that simple, but rather quite complex (just my guess). Sorry I can't help you, maybe you would be better off to just stick with the one tail
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
nib

Post by nib »

uhm, sunburst. i divided it, its right ( i thinks that) and i finished but... tails... don't resemble author. :D i thinks i'll try again. i 'll post my werewolf. Rapidity.
Sunburst

Post by Sunburst »

Since I didn't manage to make the tail, I improvised another one :roll:. It's not as good as the original one, but it works. Oh and the pleats are definately a 30th of the width. The picture is a bit blurry, but here's my final result :

Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Vern nice, much better than I could possibly do
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs