Robert J. Lang - Flying Grasshopper (Insects II)

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
stevieboy1

Robert J. Lang - Flying Grasshopper (Insects II)

Post by stevieboy1 »

Hi all im trying to make the flying grashopper by robert lang from origami insects 2, but i cant get past step 99 ???? I dont get what im suposed to do and cant see how its suposed to look from the diagrams is there anyone who can help me please. it would be a shaim not to be able to finish it.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Kind regards
Steve.
A random folder

Post by A random folder »

You have to squash fold the flap right, but only where the valley fold is. The X-ray line is not folded. At the same time, pull the flap on the left upwards.
stevieboy1

Post by stevieboy1 »

I still cant see how its done. there is a hidden flap under there aswell and when i try to move it round it just gose compleatly wrong and i cant move any more on the steps. :cry: Can anyone show me a model with how to do it. Its been bugging me for a few days now and i keep comming back to it but just cant do it. :cry:

Edit: If i fold it to step 101 i can fold the little hidded fold down but cant get how to swing the near uper flap to the right and do the next step.

Kind regards
Steve :wink:

Moderator Comment: Merged double post. Please use the EDIT button!
stevieboy1

Post by stevieboy1 »

Yay Yay Yay Got it sorted hes all done now. I could see where i was going wrong after you pointed out how i needed to do it. Thankyou. :wink:

kind regards
Steve :D
YARD DREG!

Re: Robert J. Lang - Flying Grasshopper (Insects II)

Post by YARD DREG! »

Can any one help me im stuck on step 33 the base wont collapse i know that the sides are ment to bent up but the steps after dont make sense :?