Satoshi Kamiya - Loggerhead Sea Turtle (CP)

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
SpK

Satoshi Kamiya - Loggerhead Sea Turtle (CP)

Post by SpK »

Hi,

UPDATED: Despite having some photodiagrams, I am still unable to figure out how to collapse the two sides that make up the ridges surrounding the shell. If anyone can provide any advice that would be awesome.

I did do a search on this before making this topic, but I was only able to find a few threads, none of which had much information or they had broken links, so I thought maybe it would be better to start a new thread. If I shouldn't have created this, then I apologize.

Original CP thread:
viewtopic.php?t=3635&start=0&postdays=0 ... sea+turtle
Another Help Thread that turned into a discussion about turtles :)
viewtopic.php?t=3486&postdays=0&postord ... e&start=15

Also, to the mods: I have a link to a Chinese origami forum that has a thread with about 30+ photodiagrams on how to collapse the CP for the turtle, and I want to post it here to help people but the problem is the thread has the CP for this which I believe is illegal (because the CP is only tanteidan 81). What's the forum policy on something like this?

Thanks
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Please use the existing topic for your question about the turtle.

Links containing illegal copyrighted material aren't allowed on this Forum and will be removed as soon as a Moderator gets hold of them.

I close this topic now as we do not need more than one topic to the same subject.