help on diaz- ring tailed lemur

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
Imtiaz

help on diaz- ring tailed lemur

Post by Imtiaz »

Can anyone explain to me the reverse folds in step 22 and also 23.
I am confused by the valley folds..are they both meant to be mountain folds?
When u push the right edge in to reverse fold i would expect that valley line to be mountain?

Post by bethnor »

i don't know what to tell you, other than they are reverse folds, and nothing more mysterious than that. no mountains are involved. eventually all this will be tucked into the middle of the tail and will be hidden.

secondly, instead of creating a new topic, i encourage you to simply bump the old one. thirdly, you should know that patience is a virtue around here. when you ask for help with a model, please be patient. help may not come for days, weeks, months, years, or at all (go through the help topics for shuki kato's spinosaurus and kamiya's lion, i never got help on them and it was years before i stumbled on the answer myself), but bumping the topic or creating a new one every few days is not going to do anything.
The Average Folder

Post by The Average Folder »

Bethnor is right, they are simple reverse folds. Just reverse fold with the edge behind the first layer and the layer next to the tail. But Bethnor, there is a mountain, just hidden behind the first layer (I know you knew that, just didn't want to confuse imtiaz) So just inside reverse fold as far as possible, and then reverse fold flush with the tail. Nice and simple. :)
Folding is everything, and everything is folding
My Flickr- http://www.flickr.com/photos/58368473@N06/
-Mike