Is origami shop trust worthy?

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
TERRY Nicolas

Re: Is origami shop trust worthy?

Post by TERRY Nicolas »

If you choose economic postal service, the shipping fees is usualy 3-4 weeks for US for 60% of US customers.
The economic postal service that I propose is probably the cheaper shipping fees for an international postal service.
And it is a real opportunity for those who wish to have books and papers without having to spend the same amount in shipping costs!

But of course, as all low-cost service, sometimes, the delay is unusualy long. On contrary, there are also 20% of customers who receive their order in only 1 week !!! Indeed, the postal processus is the same for economic and priority. The economic package are only delayed after priority package when there is a busy period. So if you are lucky, you can receive your package in the same delay than priority postal service but price 75% off !

Anyway, I've decided to maintain this economic service (and tell clearly the delay) in order that everybody in the world could receive origami books and paper, without need to pay a killer shipping fees, even if sometime, you need to wait for some weeks ! I find that it's worth !

Of course, priority postal service with delivery in day +4 to day +10 is available for those who accept to pay more !!!

Nicolas TERRY
Origami-shop.com
Passion-origami.com
http://www.passionorigami.com : all the latest news about origami