Northern Irish Origami Film Project

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
cheven

Northern Irish Origami Film Project

Post by cheven »

Hello!

My name is Stephen, and I'm inquiring on behalf of the Movie Society of Queens University Belfast. We are currently involved in a film project whose story revolves around Origami. The project is a music video for an exciting Berlin-based artist.

I know it's rude to have such a demanding first post, but we are looking for people who are either willing to work on camera, OR SIMPLY HAVE THEIR FINISHED WORKS FILMED. A high level of skill isn't necessary. While the video will be built around the best works that we can get, this doesn't rule out anyone who isn't J. McKeever

If anyone here is even vaguely interested, please post a reply on this thread or email chevhappy at gmail.com

Thanks
saj

Post by saj »

What kind of Origami models are you looking for?

Saj
If you've found the forum useful, please consider making a donation.
cheven

Post by cheven »

The specific folds depend on whats possible, who i get etc, but the main thing is having a story based around two competing Origami 'athletes' trying to best one another in an outlandish duel.
mleonard

Post by mleonard »

That's no good, JMcK would beat all-comers hands down...

I would be interested, but I'm located across the water in Durham - unless I can combine it with a bit of a holiday... when are you planning to do this?
cheven

Post by cheven »

easter, it's still a bit flexible really