Satoshi Kamiya's New Book

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
zlzlzlzl

Re: Satoshi Kamiya's New Book

Post by zlzlzlzl »

never folded any of these in this one. pretty cool for xmas
superjacob7174

Post by superjacob7174 »

when will it be out in origami shop?
toto93

Post by toto93 »

Assuming you mean origami-shop.com, you can pre-order it now and it says you should get it before the end of the year, well it says should be available at the end of the year, so you should get it around the new year time
bethnor
Buddha

Post by bethnor »

if you live stateside, you are better off getting the book directly from gallery origami house through paypal. it will come faster and the cost is roughly the same.

for those who are wondering, the difference in page numbers of various diagrams comes from reformatting, not major changes (all the diagrams have an introduction, a photo of the finished model, and a cp). there are minor landmark changes for the cerberus and that's it.
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

Its the second model of his I've folded the Trojan horse and this slipknot(sleipnir).his diagrams are very easy for the novice folder ..Except for one gripe that he doesn't use repeat symbols but the rest of the legend is good...I've yet to be stuck on a step for longer than 2 hours..
I've adjusted some steps that I didn't like...
Step 83 the position of the head torso..
Step 108-110 the legs were showing dual colour so tucked and folded to taste...
Step 111 where the hidden fold is pulled out..I be varied it to make into a saddle and most of my sinks are triangular not reverse folds!!!!
Same as with his Trojan horse it's all about taste...the mane looks slightly different ...expressing some artistic freedom right here...