Edwin Corrie Books

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
thedeadsmellbad
Forum Sensei

Post by thedeadsmellbad »

thank you Edwin!
Daydreamer

Re: Some Diagrams thanks to Edwin

Post by Daydreamer »

David wrote:then like our friend in India buy all his books to encourage him to do more
We got his three BOS booklets at the convention. Some very nice models in there :)
So long and keep folding ^_^
Gerwin
iAm4free

Re: Some Diagrams thanks to Edwin

Post by iAm4free »

David wrote: Edwin has generously (as he always does) allowed to have a couple of his diagrams published to this forum, The Koala I taught at the convention is in the convention pack so that is not here- go buy the CD!!
but here is my favourite dragon from a fish base.
This is not a low res image and so i have just put it as a link to the image itself, download print and fold then like our friend in India buy all his books to encourage him to do more- and come to more conventions, I am sure he owes me a drink;-) and everyone thank Edwin- he does read this forum but has not joined.
His books sold out again at the convention- they are currently in their 2nd print run.
Another of his koala models is in the origami animals book by R Lang.
Hey David, THANKS!!!!! for the Dragon I finished it as soon as I saw this post and the dragon looks cute, but not as good as your's looks, perhaps its the paper I used i used a 4x4 square and the dragon is kinda small, maybe I will try it with 8x8 A4 handmade paper sometime this week. I am wondering what colour to use. Would love to have a drink with you sometime ;)

Regarding Edwin's books, I knew his models would be cute after the first model I did of his, with all the models I have searched on the net now, I have done the Puppy Dog, Begging Dog, Dragon, Duck, I liked the first two the most, yesterday in google search I got the diagram of his Piglet, I will want to do this today it looks very cute to see in the diagram, will probably use a pink coloured paper for this.

THANKS a bunch Edwin for being so generous!

regards,
Nikhil
"Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

- St. Francis of Assisi
Edwin Corrie

Post by Edwin Corrie »

Here are a couple more that have appeared online:

Pajarita.org

The first is a Flapping Bird that was based on a Kasahara model, and the other is a Racoon. With the Racoon I think the folding sequence is more interesting than the final result. Maybe the idea could be developed further.
iAm4free

Post by iAm4free »

Edwin Corrie wrote:Here are a couple more that have appeared online:

Pajarita.org

The first is a Flapping Bird that was based on a Kasahara model, and the other is a Racoon. With the Racoon I think the folding sequence is more interesting than the final result. Maybe the idea could be developed further.
Thanks for the links Edwin, and hey I recieved your Animal Origami Books today! Will be folding the Giraffe first and then the peacock.

regards,
Nikhil.
"Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

- St. Francis of Assisi