I'm looking to buy

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
canwill35

I'm looking to buy

Post by canwill35 »

I am broadcast producer looking for two origami props to purchase. I am looking for a 5-6" animal that well done. It can be intermediate level perhaps a dog or a small animal. The second I am looking for something 12-15" that is very well done. The idea to the video concept we are filming is a competition between a married couple. The man shows his cute origami dog (as an example) he created, and his wife out performs and lifts up her elaborate design. I need this to be done within one week. Please contact me. I have $100 for both.
Baltorigamist

Re: I'm looking to buy

Post by Baltorigamist »

To be honest, I don't know about the practicality of something like this, especially considering the short notice.
Firstly, you'd definitely need to credit the designer(s) for the(ir) models somewhere, and there's also shipping to consider. Depending on the locations, it could take weeks to ship a model, and there's not even a guarantee that it would arrive in good condition.

I think this would be best done locally using traditional models unless there's more flexibility.
After the fall, we rise.

My Flickr