Reactions to origami

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

:D Oh, and this year when I told my parents that I joined an origami forum to learn more and get some help with diagrams, they just said "*sigh*This is going to be a long summer" :lol:
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
Friet

Post by Friet »

I folded Joisel's rat in college a while ago and a guy sitting next to me said: If I could do that I'd be having a lot more sex!

(to which I replied: I wish that were true :))
rokonacdc

Post by rokonacdc »

cupcake wrote:My friend and I used to fold a lot in school, but just simple, traditional models (I thought we were really good until I found this forum). In school, like rokonacdc said, people marvel at the things that you can fold out of a simplw piece of paper... I can't wait till I go back after the summer break is over, show them what I can fold now

me either, what i can fold now would make some of my friends go out and buy me some paper to fold them stuff(one actually did) but i moved so i wont be seeing my friends again :cry:
Brendan
Life is too short to be serious, laugh it up.
AquaDragon

Post by AquaDragon »

I hate it when I'm folding at school, and these people are just staring at me.
Ali

Post by Ali »

They stare at you because what you're doing is amazing. Try talking to them.
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

:D I talk to people all the time about origami. Before they see what I can do, they think I'm a crazy maniac, or maybe that I'm lying. And they still think the same thing when they see my work, but in a more complementing way. I like it when people stare at me when I fold, because I love attention! :lol:
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs