United to Fold (UnFold) gatherings on Saturdays

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
Gerardo
Buddha

Re: United to Fold (UnFold) gatherings on Saturdays

Post by Gerardo »

It is :D! Thank you for the comment SunnyLeslie.
Gerardo
Buddha

Post by Gerardo »

This Saturday, August 7, 11:00 - 13:00ish (New York) / 16:00 - 18:00ish (London) / 20:30 - 22:30ish (New Delhi), there will be a United to Fold - UnFold gathering. You are all welcome to join; it's through the Zoom platform. Two volunteers will teach how to fold each a different simple or intermediate model. After that, everyone is divided into smaller groups just to meet people from different countries that share one common interest: origami!

If you would like to attend, and you still aren't a part of the Foldeas/UnFold email list, email me. I will ask you to first add me among your contacts and whitelist my email address; I'll provide a guide explaining how to do that: gerardo(a)neorigami.com

At the previous gathering, I, Gerardo G. from Colombia taught one of my own action models, 2017 Revealer Concealer:

Yossi from Israel taught Fujimoto Cube, created by Shuzo Fujimoto:

And Wuri Putranti from Indonesia taught her own model, Flowuri:

See you Saturday!
Gerardo
Buddha

Post by Gerardo »

This Saturday, September 4, 11:00 - 13:00 (New York) / 16:00 - 18:00 (London) / 20:30 - 22:30 (New Delhi), there will be a United to Fold - UnFold gathering. You are all welcome to join; it's through the Zoom platform. Two volunteers will teach how to fold each a different simple or intermediate model. After that, everyone is divided into smaller groups just to meet people from different countries that share one common interest: origami!

If you would like to attend, and you still aren't a part of the Foldeas/UnFold email list, email me. I will ask you to first add me among your contacts and whitelist my email address; I'll provide a guide explaining how to do that: gerardo(a)neorigami.com

At the previous gathering, Sheetal taught Box in a Box, created by Akiko Yamanashi:

And Akshaan taught his own version of Nakshatra, which is a variation of Pinwheel-Ring-Pinwheel, created by Robert Neale:

See you Saturday!