Origami Christmas Book 2020

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
Grace159

Origami Christmas Book 2020

Post by Grace159 »

Hi everyone,
This is the official announcement opening submissions for the Origami Christmas Book for 2020.

To participate and receive your copy of the Christmas book please submit your new and unpublished folding instructions in your preferred format to origamichristmasbook AT gmail DOT com

These will be locked and only available to other designer's for four years after which they will become public.

Previous years books will be available by sending in an extra design for each year desired and detailing which year you would like access to. For access to the previous four years you would need to send in five original designs.

Submissions will close on the 15th of December with the book to be sent out on the 20th of December.

2020 has brought a lot of us in the origami community closer together with a lot of events moving to online platforms. I encourage you to include your online name and links to your Instagram/YouTube accounts.

If you have more specific questions please see origami_8 original post here: viewtopic.php?t=14474

Please send her a lot of love for preparing this event for so many years.

If you do wish to donate you may do so here:
https://snkhan.co.uk/donate.php
ImageOrigami Christmas Book 2020 by Grace Matthews, on Flickr
swamy

Re: Origami Christmas Book 2020

Post by swamy »

Thanks for the announcement

Missed my contributions in 2018, 2019

Will surely participate this year.

Swamy
Grace159

Re: Origami Christmas Book 2020