Recommended books

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
dtwazere

Recommended books

Post by dtwazere »

Hi,

I've been folding basic Origami for a few years now but I do get stuck easily and I have little patience but I continue and eventually I either get it or not.
I own 2 handbooks, the Origami Handbook by Rick Beech which is excellent and Very Naughty Origami (I forget who wrote it).

I am now wanting another origami book that has easily to follow instructions with pictures with a range of models inside especially flowers no more than £30.

Obviously I want it available in the UK, if any books you recommend from experience or know about please let me know and if they're on amazon.co.uk I would be delighted if you could give me the link.

Thanks in advance for your help! :lol:
I love giving an insight in life.
rokonacdc

Post by rokonacdc »

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/reader/48170 ... eader-page

Origami OMnibus by Kunihiko Kasahara
Brendan
Life is too short to be serious, laugh it up.
Wordgames

Post by Wordgames »

or creative origami by the same bloke.
David

Post by David »

Check out amazon marketplace, I managed to get some great bargains in the UK for a lot less than the normal UK price,
Also why not consider joining the British Origami Society, you could then borrow books from the library, if you are anywhere near one of the local groups- get along to them and you can borrow books through them also.

Check out the origamidatabase.com for a list of available books in the BOS library for members- it will cost you less than £30 to join!