Origami forum in WAP!

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
saj

Origami forum in WAP!

Post by saj »

You can now access this Origami forum on your mobile phones at http://snkhan.co.uk/phpBB2/wap.php .

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
stuckie27

Post by stuckie27 »

cool, although I can say I probally wont ever use it on my phone, too long to type anything...
TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

I still don't own a mobile *fg*... and I'm the only one from all people I know (except of some real old relatives) *lol* really the truth
saj

Post by saj »

Don't worry about not having a mobile! In the UK (at least where I live), its common nowadays for children as young as 11 to have mobile phones. It's really sad. I remember often being forced to get a mobile, but I would often say 'Hmm, I can't be that important to have a mobile!'

I got my mobile quite late (the last one from my group of friends) at the age of 18 (after I started Uni).

However, now that I got a mobile I don't think I could manage without it!

Thanks,

sajid
If you've found the forum useful, please consider making a donation.
TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

However, now that I got a mobile I don't think I could manage without it!
most people say this, and I tend to believe it :) but as long as I don't need it, I can save the money, and the fact, that eveybody I know own one, makes it even more easy not to buy one :lol:

by the way: I think I saw an origami mobile phone somewhere in the net. anybody knows what I'm talking about? if yes: was it diagrammed??

- Christian
Joe the white

Post by Joe the white »

Joseph Wu has one on his website that he made for an Intel sales brochure ,and like most of Joseph Wu's models,it is not diagramed. :(