Unfolding and refolding

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
stuckie27

Unfolding and refolding

Post by stuckie27 »

For my website I wanted to display the versatility of foil by folding and unfolding a origami piece

I chose Yoda

Here is the picture
[img]Http://themountainfold.com/Gallery/Myth/yodatotal.gif[/img]

The colors are a little different in the picture because of the different photo environments
TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

it's looking gorgeous, I really like it.

once I met with a friend in a bistro in the city. we do that from time to time to talk and fold. I've folded that Yoda and left it as kind of extra tip for the waitress. some time later, I was in the same city for shopping and as I walked through a store, I heard somebody talking to her friend "hey... that's the guy with the yoda". *fg* maybe will get famous that way :lol:

Christian
gilad_zn

Post by gilad_zn »

Wow!!! Great model!
Did you unfold the model and re-fold it on the opposite side? That's usually the part with which I have the most problems with foild paper. Inverting a fold is usually a pain in the neck for me, especially sinks and unsinks.

Is the other side white or pink in reality? :D
once I met with a friend in a bistro in the city. we do that from time to time to talk and fold. I've folded that Yoda and left it as kind of extra tip for the waitress. some time later, I was in the same city for shopping and as I walked through a store, I heard somebody talking to her friend "hey... that's the guy with the yoda". *fg* maybe will get famous that way
I was studing in the library a couple of days ago, and folded Mark Kirschenbaum's "Fluffy" as a "break", and left it on the table. No chance a beautiful woman finds it, is there? :wink:
stuckie27

Post by stuckie27 »

its more of a tan color

I first folded the one on the left, unfolded and then folded the one on the right.

I think I like the on the right better, oh well.