Ordering Problems (the Works of Satoshi Kamiya)

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
sabrigami

Ordering Problems (the Works of Satoshi Kamiya)

Post by sabrigami »

Hi, I'm back again but I need help. Awile ago I ordered the Works of Satoshi Kamiya from origamihouse. But now they told me I sent the wrong kind of money order. So I went to the post office to enquire (I make mistakes after all) but the international money order they refered to seemed to only be for currencies other than American or Canadian (when I told them it was going to Japan they wanted to send it to Ottawa to convert it to yen, but when it had to be in American they said I paid for the right one). I'm so lost :cry: , I really want my book. can somebody tell me what they did? was the postal system changed recently? I ordered it in october and I want it before Christmas Please, Please help!
Joseph Wu

Post by Joseph Wu »

I take this to mean that you live in Canada (so do I). Unfortunately, Canada Post has severely limited your options for sending postal money orders. Bank money orders are even worse. Your best bet is to order through June Sakamoto. She's in the USA, and acts as the North American agent for OrigamiHouse. I'm sending you her email address in a private message.
Yes, I am that Joseph Wu. Not that it really matters. And please call me Joseph or Joe. "Mr. Wu" is my dad. :)
Friet

Post by Friet »

You can also send an envelope with cash, like I did. But you'll run the risk that some idiot steals your letter :)
dani luddington

Post by dani luddington »

can i please have my email forwarded to June also as i was just getting ready to order tanteidan 11 and am getting conflicting info from japan.
thanks in advance, dani
Joseph Wu

Post by Joseph Wu »

I've sent June's email address to you privately, dani.
Yes, I am that Joseph Wu. Not that it really matters. And please call me Joseph or Joe. "Mr. Wu" is my dad. :)