Valentine Origami Help

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
kiminha-vog

Post by kiminha-vog »

yes, my mistake is to release cp of my rose before I diagram it and I will not make the same mistake twice. My advise to anyone who want to diagram their own model is to never release any CP before then finish the diagram.

Also I am quite upset about the dispute with Phuc Nguyen disreguard of my wish to diagram it. I try telling him to stop but he has not. He does NOT have my permission to distribute the diagrams. Also anyone who has the diagram made by him, DOES NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DISTRIBUTE IT. The people who has the diagram and are distributing it illegally are the reasons why I will not release any more CP or diagrams.

PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME ABOUT CP OR DIAGRAM, I WILL NOT SEND YOU ANY. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I PUBLISH A BOOK.

Also this forum does not enforce it's own rules. Rule #4 state
"Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Linking to diagrams, crease patterns etc is not permissable unless if you have permission from the author."

People have been advertising that they have illegal diagrams and yet their post has not been deleted by moderators even when repeatly asked by the author of the model to do so.

Phu Tran
hum ....so ok ..forget everything ,i'm sorry ..^^ I always respect you . And i like u model very much .
Kiminha
Last edited by kiminha-vog on January 31st, 2011, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hunprat

Post by hunprat »

Yes, Origami_8 you don't have to take order, but if you believe that someone is posting that they have the illegal diagram and is not intending to share them, you can definitely become a lawyer. Because you are strictly sticking to the letters of the rules and not the spirit of the rule to respect the copyright of the author. You can disagree with me if you like, but that only show us what kind of person you are.

Thank Kiminha-vog for respecting my wishes.
Daydreamer

Post by Daydreamer »

Talking about copyrights ... shouldn't you be giving appropriate credit to Toshikazu Kawasaki for using his idea in "your" rose?
Even though I have to admit that your rose looks very nice, after all it is just another Kawasaki rose variation.
So long and keep folding ^_^
Gerwin
caysao1

Post by caysao1 »

you can definitely become a lawyer
i think this discussion is serious and you put this amuse sentence in, you should ask yourself what kind of person you are.
you are strictly sticking to the letters of the rules and not the spirit of the rule to respect the copyright of the author
the spirit is what people have inside themselves there is no way to control or apply the same thing to everyone. And there is no way to solve the problem completely if only base on the "spirit". "strictly sticking to the letters of the rules" is the good way to manage a forum. if you don't think these rules are good is enough, propose a plan.