Valentine Origami Help

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
rynoth

Valentine Origami Help

Post by rynoth »

Was thinking of giving my girlfriend an origami rose and found a good diagram for it. The problem is I can't get past step 15. I'm looking at the pic but I don't see exactly what they want me to do. Any help anyone could give me would be great. Thanks

Here's the link http://www.bloom4ever.com/howto/howto01.htm
thut

Post by thut »

This step is known as the "twist fold" There is help for this step on the following page: http://www.cattail.nu/rose/rose_8.html

p.s shouldn't this be in the general or diagrams section
Joseph Wu

Post by Joseph Wu »

thut: p.s shouldn't this be in the general or diagrams section

Yes.
Yes, I am that Joseph Wu. Not that it really matters. And please call me Joseph or Joe. "Mr. Wu" is my dad. :)
Friet

Post by Friet »

I don't understand step 43 :(

:roll:
kiminha-vog

Post by kiminha-vog »

hum , so very easy......i think,in valentine fold Phu Tran 's rose is a good idea ..^^ .it so very nice .both of version 1.0 and 2.0 ^^
Last edited by kiminha-vog on January 31st, 2011, 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thut

Post by thut »

Is the cp for the phu tran rose avaliable
I know there are no diagrams
kiminha-vog

Post by kiminha-vog »

Is the cp for the phu tran rose avaliable
I know there are no diagrams
hum, i have two diagram of phu tran's rose both version 1 and 2 . Diagramer : Phuc Nguyen ....^^
Last edited by kiminha-vog on January 31st, 2011, 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hunprat

Post by hunprat »

Would a moderator of this forum remove the previous post refering to the diagrams of my rose by Phuc Nguyen. He does NOT have my permission to distribute the diagrams. Of course also delete this post as well.

Phu Tran
Daydreamer

Post by Daydreamer »

He said nothing about giving the diagrams to anyone, he just stated that diagrams exist....
So long and keep folding ^_^
Gerwin
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Because we already know that these diagrams are existing (without your permission), I don´t see why I should delete the previous conversation or the whole topic (what wouldn´t be fair because this was first a request for help for another rose). Please check this up in privat.

For all of you:
The diagrams aren´t of Phu Tran´s original rose and shouldn´t be published.
Every further discussion about Phu Tran´s rose isn´t desired on this Forum.
hunprat

Post by hunprat »

"Because we already know that these diagrams are existing (without your permission), I don´t see why I should delete the previous conversation or the whole topic (what wouldn´t be fair because this was first a request for help for another rose)."

Just because you all know the diagram exist does not mean that it is ok to let people know that you have the diagram and would probably give them a copy if they ask. I did not ask you to delete the entire post, I only ask you to delete the post of the person stating that he has the illegal diagram.

"The diagrams aren´t of Phu Tran´s original rose and shouldn´t be published.
Every further discussion about Phu Tran´s rose isn´t desired on this Forum."

The diagram should not be publish and SHOULD NOT BE DISTRIBUTE ALSO. By letting someone state that they have the diagram, they are inviting people to ask them for the diagram and although it is not explicitly distributing the diagram, this forum is encouraging people to distribute the diagram. I ask again, please delete the post with people stating that they have the diagrams and also all my posts.

Phu Tran
thut

Post by thut »

But does the cp exist?
kiminha-vog

Post by kiminha-vog »

hum , if the CP is exist .....there is your problem ,i see diagram in web and name og diagram is phu tran 's rose ....If you don't like this ,you must talk with Phuc Nguyen .
Last edited by kiminha-vog on January 31st, 2011, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hunprat

Post by hunprat »

yes, my mistake is to release cp of my rose before I diagram it and I will not make the same mistake twice. My advise to anyone who want to diagram their own model is to never release any CP before then finish the diagram.

Also I am quite upset about the dispute with Phuc Nguyen disreguard of my wish to diagram it. I try telling him to stop but he has not. He does NOT have my permission to distribute the diagrams. Also anyone who has the diagram made by him, DOES NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DISTRIBUTE IT. The people who has the diagram and are distributing it illegally are the reasons why I will not release any more CP or diagrams.

PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME ABOUT CP OR DIAGRAM, I WILL NOT SEND YOU ANY. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I PUBLISH A BOOK.

Also this forum does not enforce it's own rules. Rule #4 state
"Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Linking to diagrams, crease patterns etc is not permissable unless if you have permission from the author."

People have been advertising that they have illegal diagrams and yet their post has not been deleted by moderators even when repeatly asked by the author of the model to do so.

Phu Tran
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Forum rule 4 wasn´t broken by anyone in this thread. Neither gave one a link to those diagrams, nor said anyone that he would send them per mail after request.

I don´t take orders from anyone and I don´t see why to delete the previous conversation. You should know that when you´ve studied the Forum rules so carefully.
Rule 7:
The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.