My videos

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
phillipcurl

My videos

Post by phillipcurl »

The past few months I haven't been posting much (well, anything) to do with origami... been real busy with other junk :oops:
Some of you may know about this, but I have a small youtube channel with some of my good friends that we've been running for about a year now... hasn't really taken off yet, since we don't make videos as often as some of the bigger VFX/action comedy short channels, but they are equal to in quality. Just watch them, please.
Here are, in my opinion, the best videos we've made so far. We only have nine up, but we have been working really hard to get some newer ones made that will be awesome.

TrippinlionStudios

If you think those are any good, check out the other ones by following the link in my signature or in this post. Please subscribe, leave a comment or a like if you think the videos are good. Thanks guys!

PS: I'll be back posting origami stuff in a few weeks, this year has been really damn crazy so far. Almost done, though...
Phillip
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
JamesOrigami490

Re: My videos

Post by JamesOrigami490 »

I'm loving the videos! I'm on a school computer right now, so I can't play them with sound on, but they're pretty sweet! My school blocked YouTube, but when I get home, I'll subscribe. :)
Hi! I'm James, in 7th grade, and an avid paperfolder/writer.
My imgur
My Website
phillipcurl

Post by phillipcurl »

glad you like them. share the channel with your friends if you want :)
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
EM origami

Post by EM origami »

Amazing videos!
- EM origami
LeafPiece

Post by LeafPiece »

Nice! That was a more convincing energy blast than what I saw from that terrible live-action DB movie that came out a few years ago.