Pop Ups

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
Acorn Man

Pop Ups

Post by Acorn Man »

So I got Jeremy Shafer's new book on pop ups. Anyways I saw more non-origami pop up things. Anyways, it all seems pretty cool. Anybody else think that could be fun. Having trouble finding info, though. Thanks. :D
I finally got it to say something under my posts!
EM origami

Re: Pop Ups

Post by EM origami »

There is a book by John Smith called "10 pop ups by John Smith"
Pretty self explainitory, and yes, it is a cool idea. Also, try to invent one yourself, its more fun that way. :wink:
- EM origami
Mayank

Post by Mayank »

Acorn Man wrote:So I got Jeremy Shafer's new book on pop ups. Anyways I saw more non-origami pop up things. Anyways, it all seems pretty cool. Anybody else think that could be fun. Having trouble finding info, though. Thanks. :D
Wow, I am really searching this book.. you have it on PDF file?? Can you scan?? Can we talk?? I will be really grateful to you, if you can help me.. :)
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Dear Mayank,
this book is copyrighted material. This Forum respects the copyright and intellectual property of authors. Therefore we can not tolerate such requests. I see that it can be hard to get some items in different parts of the world, still it is no excuse for illegal activities. Please refrain from asking such things again on this Forum, otherwise we Moderators will have to delete your posts and in the worst case ban you. I don't like to threaten you but illegal requests like yours can substantially harm our Forum.
Jeremy Shafer has a lot of really amazing models freely available on both his website and his Youtube channel. His books can be bought from various vendors, if you want them, please buy them.
Mayank

Post by Mayank »

Yeah I understand, and I am ready to buy.. but I want to buy as PDF from some shop.. is it available??

I don't know about pdf, but Amazon has it as kindle ebook for about 10$ that you can read with the free Kindle app that is available for download.