Any anime fans?

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
Augustus Agamemnon

Any anime fans?

Post by Augustus Agamemnon »

This is just a thread for people to talk about anime. I'm very excited for Shingeki no Kyojin season 2, anyone else? You can also talk about your favorite anime and other anime-related topics.
PleatBox

Re: Any anime fans?

Post by PleatBox »

I'm currently watching kuroko no basket, because a movie is coming this month. I also just finished sword art online season 1 and 2 cuz I heard a movie just got released.
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

i like anime been buying manga ,crying freeman et since Blockbuster In the 90s...not only that but other comics And cartoons
raden_pak_1217

Post by raden_pak_1217 »

Anyone into Code Geass? I'm stuck in the 2nd season since iI've been quite busy.
A 3rd season is coming out soon :D
OrigamiBilly

Post by OrigamiBilly »

Has anyone been watching all the new anime they are churning out on Netflix? I thought they were going to be pretty mediore, and then when I read that Bones was going to be making some shows for them next year I got excited.
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

I recently got back into anime after a long hiatus since music n video games was my main source of fun..Since the genre has expanded beyond dragonball z and mechs ...theres much to tweak my interest and not suprisingly many of the authors find origami a relaxing hobby.
I like to binge a series in a weekend..i have Netflix and Hidive
Hussar_303

Post by Hussar_303 »

Sure, I've been re-watching Neon Genesis Evangelion these days, the colors show their age but the animation - and, of course, storyline - haven't aged at all (in fact, they'd make most of what comes out these days look aged :lol: ) plus, I've spent quite some time translating commercial exchanges regarding this property in Ayia Napa, Cyprus over the course of the week, and it's invading my free time, so I enjoy having something cool happening after working :o