Quotes

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
phoenyx
Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere where I can fold undisturbed... I'm not telling you where!

Re: Quotes

Post by phoenyx »

" If there's something worth quoting, its already been quoted at least ten times. "
- Ashton
Take time to talk like a pirate today.
origamifreak_1.6180339889

Post by origamifreak_1.6180339889 »

"I heard a joke once- man goes to doctor. says he feels depressed. says life seems harsh and cruel. says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. doctor says "treatment is simple, great clown Pagliaccii is in town tonight. go and see him. that shold pick you up. man bursts into tears. says "but doctor... i am Pagliacci"
Good joke. everyone laugh. roll on snare drum. curtains. fade to black..." ~rorschach
i love rorschach's dark and twisted sense of humor
Iwvi

Post by Iwvi »

"Explain this like I'm a six-year-old, 'cause I just don't get it." Joseph Miller (character from a movie called Philadelphia or something) i saw that movie in an ethics class and liked the character, he was funny.
anonymous person

Post by anonymous person »

"If there is one thing we have learned from history, it is that we don't learn from history"
- anon
redgator12

Post by redgator12 »

"I'd rather hate myself for failing, than hate my life for never having tried" - All That Remains

"Though you swear that you are true, I'd still pick my friends over you" - New Found Glory

"I fold paper because it's fun. I wouldn't keep doing it if it wasn't fun" - Erik Demaine

"People in a Gallery are missing 2/3 of what's special about what that object was and how it was made." - Chris Palmer
Happy Folding!
Axel´s Origami

Re:

Post by Axel´s Origami »

origami_8 wrote:Please read our Forum Rules and Regulations, your post breaks at least one of them.
He quoted a piece of writen text, and on /b/ alot of things are writen in all-caps. Just so you know.