How was your day?

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
Cupcake
Buddha

How was your day?

Post by Cupcake »

My day went fine... stumbled around to get ready for school, folded Jun Maekawa's devil in math and french, showed off in soccer in gym... got home, went on the computer, fed cats, came back to computer :lol:

So how did your day go? Tell me all about it :D
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
giro

Post by giro »

At 8 pm i start working(web development) to 6 am. When i arrive to home, i try to dont touch a computer, and touch more a paper. I fold something, o make some paper. At night come with my girlfriend to take a walk.

Giro.
Ondrej.Cibulka
Buddha

Post by Ondrej.Cibulka »

Something like Giro... morning -- go to first work, afternoon -- go to second work, evening (or night, as you want) -- one half of an hour with my son and go to sleep very tired (cos I have a "broken" heart). Folding? Some traditional models in trams...
Ondrej Cibulka Origami, www.origamido.cz
Darksoul

Post by Darksoul »

Wake up have my pills to avoid going deaf, wait for my headaches to go away and study, I haven't folded anything in the last week, I'm not really in the mood.
Whatever
Mopey

Post by Mopey »

I woke up reeealy tired, I got a ride to school and I copied two source codes one for basic and one for C++. I then spent an hour at the library studying for german followed by an hour of weight lifting. I did 5 sets of leg extensions @ 85 lbs. and 5 sets of leg curls @ 70 lbs...now it hurts to walk :cry: But my day is till going and I have a health class at 1:30 that lasts till 2:50. After that, i'm gonna go home and eat something!
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Tee hee I can do 240 pound leg press! And I'm not the best in my class :D
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
himanshu

Post by himanshu »

Today I was down with temperature. Am boooored...trying to kill time.

Reading Kitchen Sink for the first time probably...found it really interesting! Had a few laughs reading the posts here! :)

Himanshu.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Today was normal, folded a few post-it notes lying around in math, and turned one into a fox head. I did a little studying, and am doing my homework.
My Flickr, please comment!
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Today... I got my internet back! :D I had to wait a while.
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Today I spent the whole day think about Eric Joisel's dwarf and making a pig design. I didn't pay all that much attention in class, most of my attention was on the dwarf with a pickaxe standing by some rocks that I had folded. :D Still, I got my work done right and thought an idea for a pig design.
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs