Music Madness

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
~folder~of~paper~

Music Madness

Post by ~folder~of~paper~ »

Is anyone here a big music fan. I adore good music, Like Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Donnie Darko, Led Zepplin,Rush and loads more! Does anyone share my slightly obsessive passion. :D :D :D
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Hmm... I only like one band: Tool. All other rock bands are fine with me, but I don't like Country, Hip-Hop, pop, and basically everything else :lol:
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
Maethornadu

Post by Maethornadu »

Mmmm...
My favorite band right now is Soilwork.
I LOVE heavy metal.
but definately NOT metal where the people scream like girls,
or sound like theyll spew their insides.
AFI, In Flames, and HIM are awesome too. 8)
Controlling the population, one person at a time
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

dude music is my internal name!!!!! the flaming lips are cool... my favorite right now are The Microphones (also known as mount eerie), Bill Frissell, The Decemberists (i actually get to see them in november), oh and of course Xuxaxumi and The Sea Monsters. I really just love to play and listen to music.. and perform.. oh man there is such an amazing rush jammin and being creative for people that are into it. good stuff.... recently i found this jazz group that does baroque songs very good! i think his name is Jacques Louissier (im not sure about the spelling) OH!!!! and also a new foud band that is great is Neutral Milk Hotel....like the recording sound REAL crappy...but uhmm....the songs are just so great that it doesnt matter....the writer/singer for that band is relaly in touch with that muse.
~folder~of~paper~

Aussies will definately know what I'm talking about, The ARIAs. Did anyone see the Youth Group performance? All my friends were in the Casio Choir.
Oh and also, Maethornadu do you like Buckethead and Pantera? I love Pantera's Psycho Holiday!!!!!
origami93

Post by origami93 »

i listen to metal, hard rock, and alternative rock.
Cursive, Dir-en-Grey, Darkest Hour, Unearth, Through the Eyes of the Dead, Blood Brothers, Dead to Fall, Armor for Sleep, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, and Thrice are my favorites. and, many people will probrably hate me for this, but i HATE "System of a Down"
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

hey, did you know about cursive's remix thing? they have a song called bad sects on their new album happy hallow. and you can download all the different parts to the song, and remix them, add your own stuff you know. the winner will get to be a b-side for the single or something. pretty cool stuff.
NC4TC

music

Post by NC4TC »

You music lovers need to check out http://pandora.com
You will love it!
Rdude

Post by Rdude »

as a friend of mine said, my ears are like garburators (sp). I listen to pretty much everthing, heavy metal, country, industrial, rock, pop, alternative rock, punk, funk, techno. The white stripes are awesome.

The only genres i don't really like are twangy country, and death metal
If you can't fold it, try a bazooka.
My Flickr ->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rdudevr55/
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Yay! :D Death Metal!
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
~folder~of~paper~

My Dad's friend just gave me a 23 track Ramones compilation CD and invited me to the big day out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! You may not know what it is tho. It's a big music festivally thing!